- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The exchange sent out an alert to traders saying that trading was being halted until further notice because of problems with a quote dissemination system.
Nasdaq said it wouldn't be canceling any open orders, but that customers could cancel orders if they wanted to.
Nasdaq sent out an update at 1pm saying trading would reopen "at a time to be determined."