Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, told ABC News today that he plans to file a motion to recoup as much as $300,000 in legal costs spent on defending Zimmerman.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
George Zimmerman wants the state of Florida to reimburse him for the costs of mounting his defense in the Trayvon Martin shooting case.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Politics
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Government
News Link • How To