Article Image
News Link • Weird/Offbeat News

Human torch a reality? Fire emanates from baby, baffling doctors

• naturalnews.com
 But since that time, the young boy from Nedimoliyur has inexplicably burst into flames, suddenly and for no apparent reason, at least three more times, baffling doctors in an extremely rare case of what appears to be spontaneous human combustion, also known as SHC.

The Hindu reports that Rahul initially appeared to be in good health upon birth, with no obvious signs of any major health problems. But one afternoon, just nine days after entering the world for the first time, when Rahul's mother Rajeshwari was washing her daughter in another room, screams bellowed from where Rahul had been resting, and a neighbor came bursting into the room with news that the boy was on fire.

Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


GoldMoney