- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Yesterday, it was the Senate committee on foreign relations, today it is the House committee on foreign affairs' turn. Hagel, Kerry, and a seemingly begrudging General Dempsey trudge across the street to re-pitch the 'surgical, 90-day minimum, no-well-maybe-some-boots-on-the-ground' "use of force in Syria," and "weighing the Obama Administration's Response."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Afghanistan
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Entertainment: Television (TV)