From October 2012 to June 2013, Curiosity used its Tunable Laser Spectrometer (TLS) six times to search for traces of methane in the Martian atmosphere.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Curiosity has reported that there’s no methane in the Martian atmosphere. New findings from Curiosity strongly suggest that previous observations from Earth, which indicated that there was actually quite a lot of methane on Mars, were false. With no methane, it is very unlikely that there’s life on Mars — or life as we know it, anyway.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • China