- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The group also insists on anonymity for its members. Many of the people at the meeting CBS 5 Investigates attended were military contractors. Some were still on active duty.
At one point, the commanding officer spoke about ways someone could join the group, without being on the rolls. It was a reference to government contractors and other employees who are not allowed to join militias.
"So we have runarounds that will legally allow for membership without the membership," said Reaper. "So you'll pass your polygraph, and everyone can sleep at night."
CBS 5 - KPHO