President Obama met with Senate Republicans this morning, and Jonathan Strong of National Review reports that some Senate Republicans are looking to "jam" Speaker John Boehner by reaching a deal with the President that would pass the Senate with a broad bipartisan majority.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But according to Roll Call reporter Daniel Newhauser, staffers in the House of Representatives are being notified that a vote on related legislation is not expected today.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Politics: Democratic Campaigns
News Link • Energy