- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The California corrections department claims that prisoners housed in “Security Housing Units” aren’t in solitary confinement, but Mendez raised concerns about any situation in which prisoners were confined to their cells for more than 22 hours per day with almost no social contact and for years at a time.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Criminal Justice System