In a report to be presented to a House subcommittee Thursday, the Government Accountability Office says there is no evidence that it’s effective for Transportation Security Administration officers to scan the crowd for telltale signs someone might be a terrorist....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A federal review concludes there’s no solid evidence that airport checkpoint personnel have a clue when they scan the approaching line for suspicious passengers.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Seriously?
Feature Article • Philosophy: Decentralization
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Military