- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But for the residents of Miami Shores, Fla., growing veggies can land you a fine — the type you eventually can’t afford.
That’s what happened to Hermine Ricketts and her husband, Tom Carroll. For the past 17 years they’ve grown a garden in the front yard of their modest South Florida home. The backyard, they say, doesn’t get enough sunlight.
But in May, the city put the couple’s garden, and any others like it, in their legal crosshairs.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Congress
News Link • TERRORISM
News Link • Technology: Software