- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A 15-year-old is stuck in a Boston hospital after the medical facility took custody of her when her parents argued against her diagnosis.
For the last 9 months, Justina Pelletier has been sneaking messages to her parents in Connecticut through folded origami notes. ...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Animals and Pets
News Link • Environment
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Canada