- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
It’s no secret Sheriff Timothy B. Howard is opposed to New York’s new gun-control law.
But Howard, who is running for re-election this year, is now ratcheting up his opposition by filing a friend of the court brief in the lawsuit seeking to overturn the SAFE Act and, even more important perhaps, by suggesting the law not be enforced.
“I’m more than reluctant,” he said of the new law Thursday. “I won’t enforce it.”
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Business/ Commerce
News Link • Philosophy: Conservatism