-- 188 Were rejected for jobs at law enforcement agencies before being hired by the Sheriff's Department.
-- 97 showed evidence of dishonesty.
-- 92 were disciplined previously by other police agencies for significant misconduct on duty.
-- 29 were fired or pressured to resign from a previous law enforcement job.
-- 15 were flagged by background investigators for trying to manipulate the results of a polygraph exam. ...
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
..... Of the 280 new hires in 2010 at the department, the paper found that:
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Canada
News Link • Mass Shootings