- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The state pumped 2.7 million barrels of crude per day during September, the highest average since monthly record-keeping began in January 1981. That marked a 30 percent jump over September 2012, according to data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
Texas’ oil production peaked in 1972, when it produced an average of 3.4 million barrels per day, according to annual data from the Texas Railroad Commission.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Techno Gadgets
News Link • Internet
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • France