- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Or, as Bridgewater notes,
The effectiveness of quantitative easing is a function of the dollars spent and what those people do with that money.
If the dollars get spent on an asset that is very interchangeable with cash, then you don’t get much of an impact. You don’t get a multiplier from that.
If the dollar is spent on an asset that’s risky and very different from cash, then that money goes into other assets and into the real economy.
That’s really how you see the impact of quantitative easing.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Canada
News Link • Censorship
News Link • Natural Disasters