In an interview, Zarif said the sanctions had “derailed” the process briefly, but that it was not dead, and that Iran remained committed to getting the talks back on the right track.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In a posting made today via Facebook, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif confirmed that the ongoing P5+1 talks with Iran would resume, despite recent US sanctions which halted the talks on Friday.
The US announced the sanctions late last week, targeting companies trading with Iran. The argument was that this technically didn’t violate a pledge not to impose new sanctions on Iran, though Iran withdrew from the talks at the time and Russia termed the US move a violation of the “spirit” of the pact.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • California
News Link • Forfeiture & Seizure
News Link • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • Energy
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Prepping
News Link • Internet
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military
News Link • Japan
News Link • Trump Administration