- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Sentencing for a former Phoenix Police officer who plead guilty to manslaughter charges after shooting and killing an unarmed man while responding to a domestic violence call....
Chrisman asked the judge for leniency and that's what he got -- the minimum sentence of seven years in prison for shooting and killing Daniel Rodriguez....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Events: Arizona
News Link • Police State
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Immigration