Called SlimStyle, the bulb isn't just a series of tubes like you might be used to (like the ones that probably adorned the ceiling of your school). Instead, it looks like a classic light bulb that’s been run over by a truck, if said light bulb were made of rubber and not glass and squished instead of shattered.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
We’ve got light bulbs producing Wi-Fi. We’ve got light bulbs that can last for 30 years. But none of that will prepare you with what Philips’ has coming down the pipeline: a flat light bulb.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Business/ Commerce