On January 1st, Colorado becomes the first US state to license the sale of cannabis for recreational use. Buyers will each be allowed to purchase up to an ounce, and cannabis sales will be taxed by 25%, with much of the revenue put toward building new schools.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Because “cannabis tourists” are expected to flock from all over the world, the rest of the US will be watching the results closely.
Denver already has more licensed dispensaries for medical marijuana than it has Starbucks coffee shops. Regulated cannabis growing facilities supply the dispensaries, and are located in farms.