European stocks hovered around five-year highs after two weeks of strong gains, following from a six-year peak in Japanese shares.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Gold fell in thin holiday trade on Monday, heading for its biggest annual loss in more than three decades at nearly 30 percent, as rising appetite for risk and the prospect of a global recovery tarnished its allure.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • DOJ-Department of justice
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • 3D Printing
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration