- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... Since its inception in 2009, the commission has battled funding and staffing issues, slowing its work. So far, it has found 14 credible instances of police torture but sided with the prosecution in 16 other cases. Not all the cases are related to allegations against Burge or detectives once under his command....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Seriously?
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • Police State
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Politics: Republican Campaigns