The protein, called GDF-11, was injected into old mice. Old mice, much like humans, develop thickened heart walls as they grow older. The heart was reduced in size and thickness, resembling the healthy hearts of younger mice. A finding by Richard T. Lee, a Harvard Medical School professor at Brigham and Women's Hospital and Amy Wagers, a professor in Harvard's Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology, ultimately may rewrite our understanding of aging.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Health and Physical Fitness
News Link • Just For Fun!
News Link • World News