Article Image
News Link • Future Predictions

Preview of the CHAOS to come in 2019 and 2020

• https://dcdirtylaundry.com, By Mike Adams

Perhaps 95% of the population doesn't give a crap about anything other than their social media posts, celebrity news and fashion shows. Their ability to face reality on any subject — politics, finance, science, ecology, etc. — has collapsed to zero. For the remaining 5%, many of those people are too desperately clinging to financial survival to think seriously about preparedness or collapse. They are already in a collapse emergency of sorts, and they don't have the mental bandwidth to handle even the thought of another crisis.

It is perhaps the strongest evidence of a collapsing civilization when the signs of collapse are systematically ignored by those most likely to suffer from it.

Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network: