"The United Nations IPCC says ongoing warming is due to man's CO2 emissions, hence 'Anthropogenic Global Warming' (AGW). The 3 pillars on which they base this claim are unscientific and quickly disproved."Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) three pillars of man-made global warming: collapsed
Dr Roger Higgs
Here are the three pillars and the disproofs:
Pillar I. Earth's average surface temperature and man's CO2 emissions have both risen since 1850, so CO2 must have caused the warming
Five disproofs …
(1) What else has risen? The Sun's magnetic output, affecting cloudiness (Svensmark), more than doubled from 1901 to 1991 (Lockwood), to its highest peak in 10,000 years (Higgs 1).
In those last 10,000 years …
(2) simple visual cross-correlation shows changes in temperature lagged 60-160 years behind solar-output changes, due to the ocean's vast heat capacity and slow mixing (Higgs 1, 2)
(3) … temperature and CO2 were uncorrelated, until their joint rise from the late 1800s.
(4) CO2 is still rising (NOAA), but Earth has cooled since 2016 (Met. Office). Every passing day not 'warmest ever' for that date, at multiple sites worldwide, embarrasses the IPCC.
(5) Warming since 1910 paused 1945-75 (30 years) and 1998-2012 but CO2 kept rising.