(1) warrantless trespasses and warrantless searches of farms and ranches within 100 miles of the border;
(2) domestic immigration checkpoints that subject travelers who have never entered Mexico to complete searches and sometimes beatings.
(3) the arrest, prosecution, conviction, and punishment of people who hire, help, or transport immigrants who have entered the United States without official permission.
(4) forcible separation of children from parents.
(5) boarding of Greyhound buses demanding to examine people's papers.
(6) Eminent domain stealing of people's land to build a Berlin Wall along the border.
And much more. All here within the United States as part of the Democrat-Republican system of immigration controls.