Gun Freedom Radio Interviews Attorney Marc J. Victor - Our guest today is Marc J. Victor. Marc is an Arizona State bar-certified specialist in criminal law who has been zealously representing clients in serious state and federal criminal law matters for well over twenty years.
As a long time freedom activist, Marc Victor is regularly invited to speak to audiences across Arizona on a variety of issues including the rights of gun owners, the free market, and a variety of other criminal law-related issues.
Topics discussed in the interview:
1) Marc and his law firm recently won a Covid related case for a restaurant here in Arizona and will talk to us about that.
2) There are millions of brand-new first-time gun owners across the nation. What is your best advice for these (and all) gun owners?
3) We keep seeing videos of people pulling guns on each other in the areas where riots are taking place. So many of these may not be illegal use of firearms, but they certainly don't paint firearms owners in a good light. What are your thoughts on these incidents?
4) Looking into the future, and through legal and Constitutional lenses, how do you see this Covid mess and the "Executive Orders" that have been tossed around in various states including our own?
5) Marc talks more about his Live and Let Live movement.
Gun Freedom Radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K8U-...
For more information about our firm please visit https://attorneysforfreedom.com
1003 Bishop Street, Suite 1260 - Pauahi Tower
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813
3185 South Price Road
Chandler, Arizona 85248