Stephanie Seneff PhD - How the Covid shots suppress your immune system• Rumble - Right2Freedom
Rumble — Jan 19, 2022
In this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades, discusses her latest paper, "Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations. The Role of G-quadruplexes, Exosomes and MicroRNAs," co-written with Dr. Peter McCullough, along with two other authors, Dr. Greg Nigh and Dr. Anthony Kyriakopoulos.
• In an as-yet unpublished paper, Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., describes a mechanism of the COVID shots that results in the suppression of your innate immune system. It does this by inhibiting the type-1 interferon pathway
• The COVID jab can cause neurons in your brain to produce toxic spike protein, or take up circulating spike protein, and the neurons try to eliminate the spike protein by transmitting them through exosomes. The exosomes are picked up by microglia, immune cells in your brain, which activate an inflammatory response, which can contribute to a degenerative brain disorders
• Two microRNAs, miR-148a and miR-590, are central in this process. These microRNAs — exuded in the exosomes along with the spike protein — significantly disrupt the type-1 interferon response in any cell, including immune cells
• On average, there are twice as many reports of cancer following the COVID shots compared to all other vaccines combined over the last 31 years
• The fact that the signal is that strong is even more remarkable when you consider that most people don't think the COVID shot could be a variable in their cancer emergence, so they never report it