All severe reactions to the shots are proclaimed "rare." Steve Kirsch, California tech entrepreneur and founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (VSRF), has estimated that the shots have left as many as five million Americans unable to work, 30 million injured, and more than 750,000 dead, as of June 24, 2022.
According to the latest survey conducted by Pollfish on behalf of the VSRF, vaccines are associated with a very high number of adverse reactions, including lethal and life-altering ones. That means that the vaccinations should be halted immediately.
Our latest poll is devastating for the official narrative:
1. a 6.6% rate of heart injury,
2. 2.7% are unable to work after being vaccinated (5M people),
3. 6.3% had to be hospitalized,
4. you're more likely to die from COVID if you've taken the vaccine.
5. Almost as many (77.4% to be more exact) households lost someone from the vaccines as from COVID.