Some of the world's most powerful people are panicking following news that the real Epstein list of elite pedophiles has been leaked online.
As Biden's DOJ continues to block the "client list" of Epstein, investigators have released new names of VIP pedophiles connected to the child sex trafficker.
New York magazine has painstakingly compiled a list of VIP pedophiles known to have met with Epstein who do not appear in his infamous little black book:
• Apollo Global Management co-founder Leon Black
• Bard College president Leon Botstein
• Google co-founder Sergey Brin
• CIA Director William Burns
• Professor Noam Chomsky, whose meetings with Epstein included a dinner with director Woody Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn
• Former U.S. Virgin Islands first lady Cecile de Jongh, who is accused of helping Epstein get visas for his alleged victims
• Bill Gates, whose ties to Epstein have been well known for years
• FedEx board member Joshua Cooper Ramo
• Former diplomat Terje Rød-Larsen
• Edmond de Rothschild Group chairwoman Ariane de Rothschild
• Goldman Sachs general counsel Kathryn Ruemmler
• JPMorgan executive Jes Staley
• Former Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers
• PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel
Slaynews.com reports: New York's list also includes Prince Andrew and former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak.
However, Andrew and Barak's names do in fact appear in Epstein's black book.
In April, the Wall Street Journal reported in April that Epstein's calendar was packed.