Article Image
News Link • Police State

Police Get The Wrong House In Galveston, Allegedly Assault 12-Year-Old Girl

• Houston Press

1 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

When are these criminals with badges and guns ever going to be held accountable for their actions the same way every citizen would be? What is wrong with our leaders sense of right and wrong? Thugs bullies and violent idiots should always be prosecuted. Wearing a badge is not a get out of jail card. It is a shame that 95% of the police force make the other 5% look bad.


Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


Purse.IO Save on All Amazon Purchases