Article Image
News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers

Male Police Stripping Woman Completely Naked

• Youtube

3 Comments in Response to

Comment by Richard Stone
Entered on:

Police have become nothing but bullies, thugs, criminals and now perverts. When are our leaders going to hold these criminals accountable? Is corruption so wide spread that even our government is afraid of them? It is a shame that 95% of the police make the other 5% look bad.

Comment by Powell Gammill
Entered on:

Oooooouu! Good catch by johndi. The Stark Co. Sheriff**Q**s Dept. apparently makes a habit of this:
2007 source 1, and Source 2.

Comment by Powell Gammill
Entered on:
Call 911 and Die.

background on this story, pt. 1, and Part 2.

I find no readily available story on where the disposition of this matter resides.

Join us on our Social Networks:


Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:

Purse.IO Save on All Amazon Purchases