S.B.2611 misleads! It gives blanket amnesty to illegal alien employers. It gives Carte Blanc to illegal aliens to rape our welfare system, medical care and schools.
This bill completely negates the rule of law by encouraging lawlessness by forgiving past lawlessness. It creates two tiers of justice: one for you to abide by our laws and another for illegal aliens whereby they don't have to abide by our laws. It protects employers who attract illegals.
Impacts of S.B. 2611:
1. Dissolves our sovereignty and free choice to protect our nation. If passed, neither federal, state nor local governments can build barriers on our side of the border to protect from illegal entry without permission of Mexico.
2. The Heritage Foundation estimates the bill would increase federal spending by $50 billion annually. That does not include the estimated cost of $100 billion annually for anchor babies.
3. The bill forgives felonies of illegal aliens who have stolen Social Security card numbers and identities of U.S. citizens and allows past illegal work to qualify for Social Security benefits.
4. It allows all illegal aliens to gain citizenship. Once citizens, they may import their parents and relatives into the USA—by the millions.
5. It makes parents of temporary workers who have never paid into Social Security eligible for Supplemental Security Income benefits. It allows them to gain Medicaid benefits after five years. This is a sure fire way to send our Social Security system into quicker bankruptcy.
6. This bill imposes a massive welfare program on U.S. taxpayers given to foreigners who have invaded our country. In other words, if you robbed a bank, but remained inside the building long enough, you not only enjoy forgiveness, you're allowed to open a withdrawal account while American taxpayers deposit money into your account.
7. This bill represents a massive tax burden on U.S. citizens to pay for food stamps, K-12 education for millions of illegal alien children, SSI payments for millions of foreigners who broke all our rules breaking into our country, subsidized school lunches, rent subsidies, Medicaid, unemployment compensation and other medical care for out-of-wedlock births.
8. This bill adds 67 million new foreigners into the USA over the next 20 years according to Robert Rector of the Heritage Foundation. Earlier in the debate, Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama released a report projecting the bill would bring in as many as 217 million over 20 years. That number troubled this brilliant Senate, which led them to reduce the numbers to 67 million. What great foresight by our astute senators! As if we need another 67 million foreigners displacing us from our own country!
8. This bill continues chain migration of extended families. That means that every illegal alien can bring in his entire family. Once that happens, each member of that branch can bring in their family members. It's a pyramid scheme whereby they can bring in an unlimited number of relatives. It never ends. It's going on right now with legal immigrants, which is why we'll add 100 million people, at the minimum, by 2040.
9. This bill presents no mechanism for stopping this invasion. It forgives employers of past lawbreaking and sets up systems whereby illegal immigration can continue at 700,000 to 900,000 illegal annually.
10. If you think these "guest workers" will ever go back home, I'd like to sell you a fruit stand at the Arctic Circle, Alaska. If you think this bill secures our borders, I'd like to sell you fig tree at the North Pole that you can sit under to keep from getting too much sun.
11. This bill codifies prevailing wage provision for guest workers, but
neglects American workers. It forces businesses to pay inflated
to guest workers that would exceed wages to American citizens.
12. S.B. 2611 allows in-state college tuition, which is denied to U.S. citizens in 49 states, to all illegals and gives them first dibs on financial assistance.
13. S.B. 2611 stops police from arresting aliens for criminal violations of immigration laws. Just like happened with Mohammed Atta, when he was arrested for a traffic stop weeks before 9/11, he got off, and with this bill, any of his fellow terrorists will be set free.
14. This bill stops the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service agency from sharing information about guest-worker applicants with other agencies. In other words, criminals can be set free after being rejected for the guest-worker program.
In a nutshell, S.B. 2611 worsens our illegal immigration crisis. If those numbskulls in the Senate would pass H.R. 4437, we would be done with this crisis. We could get on with our lives. Our schools would be safe and uncrowded. Everyone would get back to speaking and learning English. It would stop the 'catch and release' at the border. It would make employers hire legal workers via employer sanctions. Our immigration laws work just fine; it's our president and Congress that fail our laws.
H.R. 4437 solves many problems, however, billions of dollars fly out for "anchor babies" with terrific fiscal impact on education, healthcare, welfare and deficit spending. Congress must overturn the misinterpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment. Nathan Deal (R-GA) submitted H.R. 698 which addresses this issue, but to date Republican leaders have not allowed a vote on this bill.
A simple "Yes" vote for H.R. 4437 in the Senate along with H.R. 698 would create a comprehensive package for immigration reform that would solve this national dilemma within a year.
*It would stop hemorrhaging at our borders
*Prevent terrorists in our midst
*No more anchor babies
*Jobs back to American citizens
*Create attrition of illegals through enforcement and lack of the welfare trough
*Penalize employers for hiring illegals, which would dry up the jobs, which would cause "attrition through enforcement."
*It would allow American citizens, especially our working poor, to go back to work for a living wage.
*It would return the rule of law to the United States of America
If S.B. 2611 becomes law, Americans become victims of their own lawless country. They become victims of adding 100 million people to America. Their children become victims of degraded educational systems. Their communities become victims of criminals. S.B 2611 proves the worst legislation the U.S. Senate has passed since the 1965 Immigration Reform Act that started this national nightmare. Senator Ted Kennedy created that one and now, he's got John McCain to finish off this country with S.B. 2611. If we don't stop it, our country becomes a victim of national suicide.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must roll up you sleeves, jump in, take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action.
Call Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
firstname.lastname@example.org ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi http://www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV ; www.reid.senate.gov
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
America must maintain our English language.
America wants only legal immigrants who play by the rules and speak English.
America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken by illegals.
America already has too many people and I support a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and never-give-up passion.
To bring yourself up speed as to our danger: "In Mortal Danger" by Tom Tancredo; "State of Emergency" by Patrick Buchanan; "Alien Nation" by Peter Brimelow
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans", if you would like to become involved please refer to www.savetheoceans.org for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans, restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org for actions at the national and international levels.
You're invited: I am writing in request to invite you to participate at our March For America National Rally. March for America National Rally will be held June 14th, 15th and 16th 2007,over Flag Day weekend. Key location will be at our Nations capital in Washington D.C., as well as State Capitals nationwide. This event is part of a truly grassroots nationwide movement of the American people known as Let Freedom Ring America. Sincerely, Melissa Gardner,
March for America co chair 916-339-3167 email@example.com
To make visual impact: Additionally, we have 300 remaining Paul Revere Ride T-shirts left that feature: "Stop Illegal Immigration" on the front and the very cool "21st Century Paul Revere Ride" logo on the back with web sites. State your size.
$15.00 per shirt includes shipping. You are invited to support the PRR. Send donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com – www.victimsofillegalaliens.org ; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com ; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com ;
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the ride.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. firstname.lastname@example.org www.frostywooldridge.com