When Do We Say "Uncle," and Get A Life?
Are we hypnotized, or mesmerized? Can an entire civilization possess a death wish? Can Americans, by our own apathy, encourage their own destruction? Can American citizens be that stupid? Are our leaders that corrupt? Can Americans be that disinterested as the core of their values rots like fish in three-day-old garbage?
Look around fellow Americans. You've got Muslims swearing-in on the Koran in the United States Congress. That book stands diametrically opposed to the U.S. Constitution. Those who follow the Koran expect to kill Jewish and Christian nations. The Koran states it emphatically.
Islamists expect to wipe Christians off the face of the earth! It's the prime directive of those who follow the Koran to "convert or kill all non-believers." And, yet the people of Minnesota elected a man who follows a religion bent on destroying Western humanity.
Are You Ready – Sharia Law Governing the U.S.A.?
If all 535 candidates for Congress were Muslims, and became U.S. senators and House members-- they would dismantle our Constitution in a heartbeat and install Sharia Law. How stupid are we as a nation? How naïve? How bankrupt in our apathy toward Islam and its prime directive?
Additionally, how stupid our apathy toward massive legal and illegal immigration! How far will we allow our nation into this nightmare?
"To Serve Man"
Forty years ago, a movie narrated by Rod Serling, "To Serve Man" starred Lloyd Bochner and Susan Cummings. It depicted an alien space craft landing on earth. The head alien gave the people of earth a book. With a special beam, all diseases vanished. Crops grew in abundance. Humans grew fat and happy. Soon, the aliens gave humans free trips back to their home planet. The aliens gave humans a choice to stay on the new planet. Flights left daily. Amazingly, no one returned to earth -- except more space ships for transport.
Where did they go, and what did they do?
Near the end of the movie, Susan Cummings ran up to Bochner with a horrifying look on her face. "What's the problem?" Bochner asked. "This book," she said, "To Serve Man, well, our best experts have deciphered it." "What did they learn?" Bochner asked. Susan Cummings burst into tears, "It's a cookbook!"
There are other provocative movies. Have you seen the current movie, "Children of Men?" Brace yourself and do that – then sit somewhere in silence, and think about the consequences.
Believe It, or Not – We Are Responsible For the Nightmare
We Can Choose To Stop It – If not now, When?
How far do Americans want to continue into this horror movie with a cast of millions of consequences including illegal aliens, violent Muslims landing in our country daily and an annual $700 billion trade deficit? Do you like watching diseases like TB, hepatitis and leprosy imported? Do you find it exciting to watch MS-13 gangs expanding all over our country? What about hospitals bankrupting, prisons exploding and education degraded to the Tower of Babel? Is it fun to watch your neighbors lose their jobs to outsourcing, offshoring and insourcing?
On top of that, our own Congress may insanely pass SB 2611, by Kennedy and McCain, which will legalize up to 30 million illegals and jump legal immigration one hundred percent annually – to two million per year. This legislation increases by tens of thousands work visas that take jobs from Americans -- and continues chain migration and anchor babies without pause.
And still, the American public stands like a bunch of sheep in a pasture waiting to be slaughtered. In 2007, Americans remain as stupid and naïve as the humans in "To Serve Man." Our nation adds 100 million people in 33 years with 70 million of them poorly-educated immigrants from Third World countries. Yet, the American public stands like a deer in the headlights. Road-kill!
"The Master Plan" – by Bush and Our Congress
President Bush writes a book titled: "THE MASTER PLAN: They Do the Jobs Americans Won't Do." After you decipher his book, here's what it's costing you:
1. $11 billion to $22 billion spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
2. $2.2 billion dollars a year spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.5 billion dollars a year spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 billion dollars a year spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally.
5. $17 billion dollars a year spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 million dollars a day spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 29 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 billion dollars a year spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion Dollars a year in lost-suppressed American wages caused by the illegal aliens.
10. Illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of citizen-taxpayer Americans. Their children make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
11. During the year of 2005, there were 4 to 10 million illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border. In addition, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens arrived from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.
12. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin. Obfuscation may have hidden $35 Billion more.
13. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States."
14. Every day (average), 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens, and Eight American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each day! Local cops, acting in error, sometimes "forget" to annotate nationality on reports. The numbers may be worse.
15. Today, criminal aliens account for over 29 percent of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities and a higher share of all federal prison inmates. These prisoners represent the fastest growing segment of the federal prison population.
Incarceration of criminal aliens cost an estimated $624 million to state prisons (1999) and $891 million to federal prisons (2002), according to the most recent available figure from the U.S. DOJ Bureau of Justice Statistics.
16. "Illegal Aliens and American Medicine," "Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease." The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.
17. In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. Source (U.S. CDC):
18. If enacted, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act (CIRA, S. 2611) would be the most dramatic change in immigration law in 80 years, granting Amnesty to 30 million illegal immigrants, and allowing an estimated 100-203 million persons to legally immigrate to the U.S. over the next 20-40 years – a number equal to fully two-thirds of the current population of the United States.
19. U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) today unveiled an impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill – should it become law – would permit up to 217.1 million new legal immigrants into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to more than 70 percent of the total current population.
20. The number of illegal immigrants in the United States is at least 20 million, and may be as many as 30 million people, more than triple the official nine million people estimated by the Census Bureau. 03 Jan 2005.
21. Cases of Leprosy on the Rise In The U.S. , The New York Times. "While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy." Leprosy is an airborne virus; it can also be spread by touching and coughing.
Are you sickened by this movie? This nation needs a 10 year moratorium on all immigration. We need to stop this invasion of our nation and destruction of our future.
Dear reader, I don't know what it's going to take for you to mobilize yourself, your spouse, your kids, your community, your state, your local-county-state-national politicians -- and your country— but it's well past time to push the "eject-button" to get out of this nightmare. It matters little what your race, creed or color—as an American citizen, you and your children will become victims of this "Human Katrina" flooding into our country. This column exposes the ingredients for our destruction; it's a cookbook of our boiling our culture, language and civilization to death.
Sources for all 21 points:
13. http://www.drdsk.com/articles.html http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html
What you can do for a better future for your country:
The United States is a fragile Republic. A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must roll up you sleeves, jump in, take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action.
Call Nancy Pelosi: Washington, DC - (202) 225-4965
San Francisco, CA - (415) 556-4862 ; Email Nancy Pelosi
email@example.com ; Email form for Nancy Pelosi http://www.house.gov/pelosi/contact/contact.html
If you are out of her district, still make your voice heard by emailing Pelosi:
Senator Harry Reid: 202 224 3121 in Washington DC
775 686 5750 in Reno, NV ; www.reid.senate.gov
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Switchboard for live listener: 202 456 1414
We must 'sour the milk.' Bring out your points in the call:
1. America cannot support another 100 million people added to our country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
2. America cannot support lawbreakers being given citizenship.
3. America must maintain our English language.
4. America wants only legal immigrants who play by the rules and speak English.
5. America's working poor deserve a chance at jobs taken by illegals.
6. America already has too many people and I support a 10 year moratorium on all immigration.
7. Americans must maintain our schools for our children.
8. We can no longer tolerate 350,000 birthright citizens (anchor babies) annually that subtract from our own citizens.
9. Attrition through enforcement by stopping their ability to wire money home, obtain rental housing and jobs.
10. An amnesty failed in 1986, and it will only be worse today. We're being displaced out of our jobs and out of our own country. Call with relentless and never-give-up passion.
To bring yourself up speed as to our danger: "In Mortal Danger" by Tom Tancredo; "State of Emergency" by Patrick Buchanan; "Alien Nation" by Peter Brimelow
Americans call for a 10 year moratorium on all immigration. We must get our house in order. We must care for our citizens, our culture, our language, our civilization.
To report employer who hire illegal aliens in all 50 states: 1 866 347 2523.
To reduce illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his website for instructions: www.SmallTownDefenders.com/public/node/6
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He's a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and effective.
To stop this invasion locally and nationally: join www.numbersusa.com for free and you can join www.fairus.org and www.thesocialcontract.com
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: "COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT." Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Check out www.populationmedia.org for an exciting method for creating overpopulation awareness in Third World countries. Their prime directive works with the media in order to educate and activate leaders and women worldwide.
Whether we like it or not, global warming is upon us. We can take action to correct it. Please join www.stopglobalwarming.org for up to the minute information and action items.
Awareness Campaign web site, www.mcs-global.org, which is purely to help save and protect human health and environmental health globally. Diana Buckland is founder and global coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Diana makes impact all over the world by alerting everyone about chemical sensitivities caused by poisons sprayed, injected and applied to our crops and elsewhere.
From Part 5 of this series, "Destroying our oceans", if you would like to become involved please refer to www.savetheoceans.org for a first rate lesson on how to take action in order to cleanse our oceans, restock our fish population, move toward recycling and cleanup of our world's most important living resource. Watch shows on PBS that expose where we threw two million tires into the waters off the East Coast and all the damage those tires are doing to marine life. You'll find out what you can do to have them raised from the deep. Additionally, check out www.greenpeace.org for actions at the national and international levels.
You're invited: I am writing in request to invite you to participate at our March for America National Rally. March for America National Rally will be held June 14th, 15th and 16th 2007,over Flag Day weekend. Key location will be at our Nations capital in Washington D.C., as well as State Capitals nationwide. This event is part of a truly grassroots nationwide movement of the American people known as Let Freedom Ring America. Sincerely, Melissa Gardner,
March for America co chair 916-339-3167 firstname.lastname@example.org
To make visual impact: Additionally, we have 300 remaining Paul Revere Ride T-shirts left that feature: "Stop Illegal Immigration" on the front and the very cool "21st Century Paul Revere Ride" logo on the back with web sites. State your size.
$15.00 per shirt includes shipping. You are invited to support the PRR. Send donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027.
www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us ; www.numbersusa.com ; www.carryingcapacity.org ; www.balance.org ; www.thesocialcontract.com
www.alipac.us at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com ; www.ccir.net ; www.theByteShow.com ; www.projectusa.org ; www.borderguardians.org ; www.immigrationwatchcanada.org ; www.mothersagainstillegalaliens.org ; www.unitedpatriotsofamerica.com ; www.unitedstates.fm ; www.worldfreedomtour.info ; My book: "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" Call: 1 888 280 7715. http://www.TiANews.com – www.victimsofillegalaliens.org ; www.pacinlaw.org; http://USABorderAlert.com/http://SanDiegoBorderAlert.com ; for motorcyclists:
www.americanfreedomriders.com and www.immigrationbuzz.com ;
www.mcs-global.org ; On April 1, 2007, the Paul Revere Riders will again ride to stop the illegal invasion and accompany Arizona long haul truckers and motorcyclists in a freedom border ride to block illegal aliens from crossing our borders. We invite all veterans, truckers and bikers to join us. Contact Rusty Childress at www.immigrationbuzz.com and www.americanfreedomriders.com for further information. Please write with your ideas on what to name the ride.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. He presents a program to colleges, conferences, high schools and civic clubs around the country: "THE COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT". His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE" ; "IMMIGRATION'S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES" ; "MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL" ; "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION" ; "AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTICA". His next book: "TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP". He lives in Denver, Colorado. email@example.com www.frostywooldridge.com