The worst president in U.S. history, George Bush, with a 74 percent disapproval rating by U.S. citizens along with the worst Congress with an 86 percent disapproval rating-- continue pushing the worst bill in American history.
Illegal alien amnesty Senate Bill 1639
destroys the fabric, substance and stability of
If this bill passes, it will prove
President Bush’s worst act, even worse than
This bill gives 20 million illegal aliens legal access to our nation’s welfare, hospital, educational and prison systems.
It doubles legal immigration from 1.0 million to 2.0 million annually. It means from the next added 100 million Americans, 67-70 million will be immigrants from third world countries. This disaster will become a “Human Katrina” from which our citizens become victims or survivors.
We may expect many more complications from the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Package” foisted on us by Bush and Congress:
"The illegal alien problem is a mechanism for leveraging what is yet to come," Daneen Peterson, a researcher who studies the North American Union issue. "Once the civil unrest and chaos caused by the overwhelming human tsunami of illegal aliens….”
At present, these are the costs we already pay for illegal alien migrants:
1. Up to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 billion a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.0 billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 billion a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
5. $17 billion a year is spent for education for the American-born
children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 million Dollars a DAY is spent to
incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the
11. During the year of 2005 there were four to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the
12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass
deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of
between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the
15. This bill displaces
16. Heritage Foundation predicts a total cost of $2.6 trillion in costs to American taxpayers if amnesty passes.
What does this mean to American taxpayers? You pay $338.3 billion a year today for illegal aliens. Can you imagine what it’s going to cost you when this bill allows them to become legal?
Here are the twelve senators who will
spell the difference between amnesty and enforcing the immigration laws of the
Christopher Bond (R-MO) 202/224-5721
Jeff Bingaman (D-NM) 202/224-5521
Richard Burr (R-NC) 202/224-3154
Barbara Boxer (D-CA) 202/224-3553
Thad Cochran (R-MS) 202/224-5054
Kent Conrad (D-ND) 202/224-2043
John Ensign (R-NV) 202/224-6244
Carl Levin (D-MI) 202/224-6221
Judd Gregg (R-NH) 202/224-3324
Ben Nelson (D-NE) 202/224-6551
Orrin Hatch (R-UT) 202/224-5251
James Webb (D-VA) 202/224-4024
President Bush 202-456-1111 and 202-456-1414
Thank you for changing