Jim Stachowiak

More About: Free Speech

Setting the record in ref to my post on keyloggers and how Snopes was used by critic Lori Smith

Lori Smith's claim about my post on key loggers being a rumor is based on Snopes.com who was Outed over a year ago. It is a website written by a Liberal husband and wife in San Francisco. Who have also said that Obama is a citizen, and that the NAU is also just a rumor along with many other inaccuracies. Lori needs to get her facts right before she puts foot in mouth. Check Snopes -out. Now you know"I have recently discovered that Snopes.com is owned by a flaming liberal and this man is in the tank for Obama. There are many things they have listed on their site as a hoax and yet you can go to Youtube yourself and find the video of Obama actually saying these things. So you see, you cannot and should not trust Snopes.com....ever for anything that remotely resembles truth! I don't even trust them to tell me if email chains are hoaxes anymore. A warning . . . apparently you CANNOT rely on Snopes. They may be part of the media that is working to suppress the truth or spreading disinformation. Below is just a few links of many about how Snopes is inaccurate and lies. http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/Snopes.htmlsnopes.com: North American UnionSnopes Lies About Religion of Peace Email HoaxRUTHLESS ROUNDUP: SNOPES LIES

Jim throwing dust in the air? This is absolutely UNPRECEDENTED.

Comment by Anonymous

Jim I like Freedom Fighter radio I have found much useful information on the site but this article is just not one of them. This article was in fact something Hal Turner the FBI Informant used. Now if I made an error and I have surely done so in passing things I had not checked I would tell my readers and my contacts I had made an error or if I were not sure I would present opposing FACTS. As such here is a link to Truth Or Fiction readers can see for themselves the Hal Turner FBI connection. http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/homeland%20security%20logger.htm

This is an ad hominem  argument: Where instead of attacking the merits of the argument, because you can, you attack the person making the argument. [Which usually means there are no substantive factual response.]

For example: Adolph Hitler promoted interstate highways.  Therefor interstate highways are bad.

Snopes is certainly not infallible,  but that fact that the political beliefs of those who run it may not match yours is not evidence that their claims are inaccurate.

Now showing that they have a history of allowing their bias to color their "facts" would be a credible argument.  But so far the evidence points more towards someone else making unsupported statements while letting their biases distort the facts.

Comment by Brock Lorber

According to Snopes those links are bunk.

Comment by Ernest Hancock

Attacking Snopes didn't answer the question.

Comment by Anonymous

You know when you spread Internet Rumors your credibility is damaged and everyone except you seems to realize that claim is BUNK it started back with the Gannon story. If it has such credibility show us the computer and bring out the source other then an internet e mail rumor.

Agorist Marketplace