Since we're on the theme of immigration reform, is there an immigration reform plan that maintains national sovereignity, avoids globalist CFR solutions, secures the borders, reduces illegals already here, while not burdening Americans with enforceme
A nation without borders is no nation at all. After decades of misguided policies America has now become a free-for-all. Our leaders betrayed the middle class which is forced to compete with illegal immigrants who will work for almost anything, just because the standards in their home countries are even lower.
If these policies are not reversed, the future is grim. A third-world style “North American Union” is not out of the question and it would be a fascist elite’s dream come true. A poor, dependent and divided population is much easier to rule than a nation of self-confident individuals who can make a living on their own and who share the traditions and values that this country was founded upon.
If you disagree with a de-facto economic union with Mexico and Canada please consider speaking out today. Any future opposition will be irrelevant because the facts on the ground are being created right now. Every day that passes makes it more difficult to reverse the damage that has already been done.
Ron Paul’s six point plan puts a stop to illegal immigration:
1. Physically secure our borders and coastlines.
We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration
2. Enforce visa rules. Immigration
officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
3. No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
4. No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
5. End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
6. Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.
Best of All: NO NATIONAL IDs!