- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
China’s recent aggressions towards bitcoin are foreshadowing how other governments will likely react to the cryptocurrency’s popularity. While it took some by surprise, I think what we are seeing is a clear picture of what happens when the state realizes the threat posed by bitcoin to its own fiat currency.
Read the rest over at Bitcoin Not Bombs.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • Transportation
News Link • World News