What's worse, parents are assumed to consent, UNLESS they complete a non-consent form
More examples from the Survey:
25. How many of your four best friends, in the past year, have:
b. smoked cigarettes?
c. tried alcohol?
e. used marijuana?
g. used LSD, cocaine, amphetamines?
j. carried a handgun?
k. sold illegal drugs?
l. stolen a vehicle?
27. How old where you when you first?
a. smoked marijuana?
d. began drinking?
e. used meth?
h. carried a handgun?
i. attacked someone?
30. How many times in the past year have you:
b. carried a handgun?
c. sold illegal drugs?
d. stolen a vehicle?
h. attacked someone?
i. been drunk or high at school?
k. taken a handgun to school?
45. How frequently have you used smokeless tobacco in the last 30 days?
46. How many times have you had five or more alcoholic drinks in a row these past two weeks?
52. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you used marijuana?
54. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you used LSD?
56. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you used cocaine?
58. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you sniffed glue?
60. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you used meth?
64. On how many occasions in the past 30 days have you used heroin?
115. Have any of your siblings ever:
a. drunk alcohol?
b. smoked marijuana?
d. taken a handgun to school?
138. Indicate any of your relatives currently in prison or jail.
Just some of the most outrageous examples from the Survey.
If you're still sending your kids to public schools, send along their attorney
. You would be foolishly exposing yourself and your children to potential criminal liability, if you permit your kids to answer this or anything like this. That's right, for certain crimes committed by their children, parents can be charged.
Don't let your children participate, expose themselves to criminal liability, or condition them to "anonymously" tell "Big Brother" about things which could get them or their family in serious trouble.
At least, teach your children that they have a right to remain silent and that anything they say will be used against them - and their parents.
You have to tell them, because they schools won't!