FEATURE ARTICLE

Meet the Press interview with Senator Harry Reid

Meet the Press interview with Senator Harry Reid
 
Forty Four O Nine 
Website: http://www.youtube.com/user/RP4409
Date: 01-11-2011
Subject: Videos by 4409

WTF...Right in your grill he admits to voting 99% of the time to increase the debt....Just curious....Where does that moral come from that votes against it the other 1% of the time?
 
This is what happens when they Diebold the election and they're not up for re-election for another 6 years. Yay...Diebold!!!

To watch Harry Reid's full interview go to Meet the Press on MSNBC.com