Article Image
News Link • Science

Death-Cap Mushrooms Are Spreading Across North America

• arclein

The first serious poisoning in British Columbia was reported in 2003, and another occurred in 2008. Both victims survived. Then, in 2016, a 3-year-old boy from Victoria died after eating mushrooms found outside an apartment complex. Kroeger thought he had anticipated the worst, but he was not prepared, he said, "for a wee child to die."

Join us on our Social Networks:

 

Share this page with your friends on your favorite social network:


thelibertyadvisor.com/declare