Debate Watching Party - May 3rd
Dave GallagherThe Ron Paul for President - Phoenix Meet-up group and the WLA workshop will be hosting a debate watching party Thursday from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM at George & Dragon Pub.
The Ron Paul for President - Phoenix Meet-up group and the WLA workshop will be hosting a debate watching party Thursday from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM at George & Dragon Pub.

The prohibitions are being promoted by the religious right. Being an independent libertarian, I would be interested to see of Dr.Paul still wants our freedoms and choices left alone. I may have misunderstood him at a meeting in Atlanta in 2000.
If I thought Dr. Paul was still interested in individual freedoms I might even return to the GOP.
Sandy
s@rightpov.com
He opposes federal funding for abortion and federal funding for stem cell research. Obviously having pro-life views he does not endorse "harvesting" of fetal tissue but as I understand it he does not oppose actual stem cell research itself provided the fetus is not created or destroyed for the purpose of obtaining stem cells.
The simple answer is No federal funding and regulate at the state level not federal.