The Basic Rules in Chicago
Thomas Costanzo Nobody knows nothin! Got a problem with that?
Barack Obama, quote "I only saw Rod Blagojevich one time ... and that was
in the stands and from a distance at a Chicago Bears Football
Game" unquote.
To understand the next 4 years, you have to understand the
world according to Chicago ..
While it is a city in Illinois, it is also a completely
different country, with a whole different set of morals and language.
There are only three rules which anybody can understand.
You don't even need an attorney to understand them and if
you need an attorney, well, you know too much...so look out for Rule
#3!
RULE #1...No matter what you see,
hear, or do, you don't know anybody and you don't know nothing!
RULE #2...If you capture something on




I SHOWED THIS INFORMATION TO ONE OF MY LIBERAL FRIENDS AND HE SAID "SHOW ME WHERE THE QUOTE CAME FROM OR I AM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO BELIEVE YOU ARE SPREADING MORE REPUBLICAN LIES.
WHERE DID THE QUOTE COME FROM? I WANT TO SHOVE IT DOWN HIS THROAT.
There is no quote. It is ridiculous to imagine that a US Governer had never met the Senator of his own state.