FREEDOM FORUM: Discussion

Make a Comment

Comments in Response

Comment by Steven Kurtz
Entered on:

If Mr. McElroy thinks that humans, a mammalian specie, are not is massive population overshoot as evidenced by a 400% increase in numbers in one century, perhaps he can evidence one other large mammal which has done likewise without a population crash. And perhaps he would like to earn some money for his favorite charity by engaging in a longbet such as this one I have made: http://longbets.org/126 As well, if he asserts that a deity or supernatural exists, he should bring his evidence to The James Randi Foundation and collect $US 1 million. Blowhards are a dime a dozen.

Comment by McElchap
Entered on:

Mr. Kurtz, you speak recklessly, maliciously, and missed the point.  I do not deny the many problems of human suffering Wooldridge raises. I differ with his worldview, and his deceitful debate tactics and the character assassination you employ also. I believe the problems must be eliminated, not the people. As for your challenge about proving the Supreme Being, Prof. Paul Davies, at Arizona State University, won the Templeton Prize (about $1.5 milllion) for presenting a mathematical proof of God.  Stick that in your liberal pipe and smoke it. 

Comment by Anonymous
Entered on:

I agree 100% that this guy’s [Wooldridge, a.k.a. Frostytute’s] notoriety is ad nauseam. His "worldview" is so short it hardly extends beyond his nose; "his deceitful debate tactics" shows he has not matured with his age; his delusion of grandeur is up in cloud nine, i.e. he believed he was born to save the world, and with his crappy writings on overpopulation and immigration he thinks he is going to be Galileo reborn 50 years from now! Worse, he doesn’t believe anyone has any right to disagree with whatever he says … he calls all his critics "innumerate" or ignoramus. His sadistic hobby is "character assassination" of anyone whose opinion or view differs from his own.

I caught this lying and madness several times. This guy has no respect of the intelligence of the American public. His latest insults of the reading public is in this article "Part 3: From An Officer’s Squad Car: Violent Third World Momentum" by Frosty Wooldridge http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Opinion/078777-2010-11-16-part-3-from-an-officers-squad-car-violent-third-world.htm . Click here and find out how I caught him lying red-handed!

More expose’ every time he bullyrags the public, i.e., treating FP.com readers like they are mentally retarded. Read this: "Overpopulation Scarecrow 2: Time To Stop This Nonsense!" Written by: bakadude … Date of Letter: 2010-1010. Subject: Propaganda

More expose’ every time he bullyrags the public, i.e., treating FP.com readers like they are mentally retarded. Read this: "Written by: bakadude … Date of Letter: 2010-1010. Subject:

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Letter-to-Editor.htm?EdNo=001&Info=0116836

Comment by Steven Kurtz
Entered on:

Mr. McElroy assumes that I am a liberal, which is both false as well as an ad hominem method of argumentation. I am a conservative green. As to The Templeton Prize, it is given for matters of opinion, which are the only sort of thoughts that can be proffered regarding imaginary phenomena. I guess McElroy has no interest in betting his own money for charity on real world outcomes, such as bet 126 on longbets.org It is child's play to deal with those who are all talk and no action.

Comment by Anonymous
Entered on:

I think in this Freedom Forum, Kurtz and McElroy are great debaters. So far, both stood their ground. I might be the right guy in the right place at the wrong time … but what shall we do with a twister like Wooldridge whom I caught treating the public like mentally retarded with his lie that I exposed several times, in fact is the real problem! Sample this one: "Part 3: From An Officer’s Squad Car: Violent Third World Momentum" by Frosty Wooldridge at

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Opinion/078777-2010-11-16-part-3-from-an-officers-squad-car-violent-third-world.htm. Click in this link address and find out how I caught him lying red-handed!

Comment by McElchap
Entered on:

Mr. Kurtz, the Templeton Prize is also awarded for achievements in the hard physical sciences, as well as more philosophical social or theological issues of opinion you apparently value little. As for my regarding you as a "liberal" green, it was not an ad hominem attack, merely a quick assessment of the company you defend and points I raise which you ignore. I too, might be considered "green", but more in the way of Amish and organic lifestyles rather than Al Gore or the "Soylent Green" wherein humanity feeds upon itself as Wooldridge seems to imply supporting the godless white labcoat society.  As for my being all talk and no action, it is simply a matter of no money. I am an older fellow subsisting on Social Security, and going blind. My options, especially in the current economy, are bleak, as they are for all of us.

Comment by TheRockster
Entered on:

This readers says, "It's about time somebody rebutted that creep's ill-though-out rantings." I like his bicycle stories and I tend to agree with his assessment of Islam, and his opinions on population growth often have some validity, but his proposed solutions sound like Hitler or Mengele. I often wish FP would remove Troy and Klein from their pages. Neither of them have any idea of scientific integrity. Troy reeks of eugenics and Klein of bad SF.

Make a Comment