Words Eye View
Cyber Attacks Against Web Sites Overwhelming
Greg J DixonThe recent cyber attacks, more properly called internet rape, of three out of four of our web sites ...
Words Eye View
The recent cyber attacks, more properly called internet rape, of three out of four of our web sites ...

I certainly don't have the time to sit around and hack websites. If I happened to be a teen, living at home, supported by parents, or perhaps supported by welfare, I might have the time. So, who has the time to hack? Who might even pay hackers to hack? Isn't it BIG GOVERNMENTS and BIG BUSINESSES around the world that are using money collected from the people one way or another, to keep the people from receiving the benefits of freedom through a free Internet?
The Internet exists by the support of the people. Now Government-paid hackers are attempting to keep the people from being free through their use of it.