-
Special Editions
- Global
- Due Diligence
- Love Bus Liberty Tour
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- US-Arizona
- US-Tennessee
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday




Months I warned you: "Ver is on a phony moral campaign, which he c/should have conducted in 2014 by refusing on principle to pay the "exit tax" and challenging section 877A on constitutional grounds. But he didn't. I don't care that Ver lied to "Sauron" but that he's lying to all of us, while suckering in well-meaning but gullible Patriots." On 14 October 2025, Ver implicitly admitted that I'd been right about him the whole time. He lied to us all about being "100% innocent". What a hero you've got there.