- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The legal concept of the precedent, whereby judicial decisions in one case are binding upon future cases, is utterly flawed, and should be abolished. In fact, the entire way Voluntaryists think about Stateless justice needs to change if we ever want our ideas about restitution to reach more than forum trolls. ...
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
Feature Article • Philosophy: Libertarianism