But that's not the only action considered distracted driving. Texting, eating and drinking, putting on makeup, checking laptops and tablets, and watching movies; police here have seen it all....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
.... We rode along with Officer John Henderson, who checked drivers on Route 17. He pulled over a man he spotted talking on his phone. The man got a $130 ticket.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Activism
News Link • Whistleblowers