Silver Is Getting Too Popular… Right?
Jeff ClarkIt’s no secret that the silver market is red hot. As I write, silver American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leafs are sold out at their respective mints.
It’s no secret that the silver market is red hot. As I write, silver American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leafs are sold out at their respective mints.

I have 95% of my net worth in PM. This is NOT an investment. It is a hedge against inflation I have been making since 1997. My "profit" will not be valued in dollars. I sleep at night without worrying about dollar collapse, social collapse, general economic collapse, or martial law. I am mobile and I have insurance. Now all I need is to find a place to escape to, if needed.
Silver was being surpressed by the PPT and the elite for this very push. That is why I bought some with a tax return back in 2007 for $12 an ounce. No it is at $38 an ounce. Nobody from Wall Street told me to do this. My secret....paying attention. Works in politics too.
You see Ag is tied to Au. When Au started rocketing (back in 2006) it was rather odd that Ag did not follow. As soon as the Fed started manipulating the Libor rates and surpressing the M3 from public view, you just knew inflation was around the corner. The only real reason we have not had Depressionary levels of inflation in America is because the banks are literally holding the currency from the public by not lending and gouging through credit cards at 29.99% APR's. My advice to anyone who has done nothing to prepare themselves for the upcoming finacial onslaught...pay down debt with dollars while it still has value. Start with higher interest debt first. Sell assets to liquidate your debt and create enough cash flows that you can comfortably invest in precious metals. Make sure you get actual metals not ETF's like I have. Buy a gun and some canned food. Some medical supplies.
IT IS CALL SILVER LIBERATION ARMY