- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Washington, D.C., decided to treat the Internet like any other utility, and the result is a 100-gigabit network that could spawn local, low-cost ISPs.
"It's a recognition of the fact that high-speed Internet access is now a necessity and a public good, so it's not inappropriate for governments to step in and give it a push."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Inventions
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Technology: Software
News Link • Trump Administration