- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Global markets went into risk-off mode overnight following the release of disappointing flash manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index survey data, which suggested that Chinese manufacturing may unexpectedly contract this month.
"We expect more soft data prints ahead, as the impact of slowing credit growth seeps through to the real economy," said Societe Generale's China economist Wei Yao.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Intelligence Agency
News Link • World News
News Link • FBI
News Link • Weapons/Weaponry
News Link • MEDIA (MainStreamMedia - aka MSM)